Key Account Manager FMCG
- Preparing and conducting independent negotiations with key clients;
- Work with existing contracts. Development of clients, increasing representation, growth of numeric and balanced distribution;
- Control of pricing policy;
- Control of accounts receivable;
- Planning and control of promotions, evaluation of their effectiveness;
- Evaluating efficiency and planning investments in the Company's sales development;
- Maintaining relations with customers at an appropriate level;
- Monthly reporting on actual sales volume, potential sales and areas of development.
- Experience in FMCG sales with NKA at the federal level (top 10 networks);
- Experience in independent negotiations;
- Skills in planning, conducting analytical calculations;
- Work with existing contracts. Development of clients, increase in representation, growth of numeric and weighted distribution;
- Implementation of client planning. Implementation of the plan;
- Control of the price policy.
- Registration according to the RF Labor Code (vacation pay, b/list);
- Salary from 150 000 rubles Gross + quarterly bonuses on the results of work;
- Machine, fuel and lubricants compensation, mobile communication, VHI.