FOR CANDIDATES WITH FLUENT RUSSIAN
Our client, international B2B middle sized company - gas engines, gensets, gas piston, propulsion systems - looking for a Technical Support in Moscow.
- Technical Support with high issue resolution capabilities for our field technicians, Channel Partners and customers.
- Remote & on-site trouble shooting and problem analysis for installations worldwide.
- Detailed site and issue analysis.
- Leverage Remote Monitoring & Diagnostics tools (remote monitoring and diagnostic) to drive proactive interventions.
- Cross functional collaboration to resolve technical issues.
- Flexibility & willingness to support additional tasks related to Service in alignment with business priorities.
- Educational & professional background in electrical and/or mechanical engineering, degree of higher technical education, bachelor’s in engineering from an accredited university or college.
- Several years (5+) of practical field experience on reciprocating engines.
- Knowledge on controls systems.
- Strong analytical skills.
- IT-Knowledge (operating systems, network basics, etc.) and MS office knowledge.
- Strong customer focus and communication skills (with external and internal customer).
- Sense of urgency for customer issues.
- Ability to priorities tasks & to cope with difficult situations.
- Team player with strong focus on achieving results.
- Self-motivate, able to work remotely.
- Fluent in Russian, English is a must (oral & written).
- Willingness to travel worldwide (app.20%).
Terms and Conditions:
- International gas engines and propulsion systems company.
- Office in the centre of Moscow.
- Сompetitive salary.
- Medical insurance.