- Lead and ensure development and execution of the Medical Strategy
- Establish strong professional relationships with healthcare professionals and provide credible scientific expertise
- Respond effectively to requests for scientific exchange
- Organize and participate in key scientific conferences
- Collaborate with Marketing, Filed Force departments and MSL manager to ensure successful launch of the new indication
- Experience in a Medical adviser (any therapeutic area) or MSL (oncology is obligatory) roles within international pharmaceutical companies
- Min Upper-intermediate level of English
Company prvides a competitive salary, annual bonus, medical insurance, corporate car etc.