Head of Quality Control Department
- Organisation of the department: task allocation, prioritisation, monitoring of tasks, ensuring production continuity in terms of timely delivery of results;
- Organisation and approval of quality control documentation: procedures, specifications;
- Organisation of the reagent management process (drawing up expenditure standards, ordering reagents in a timely manner, tracking consumption and expiry dates);
- Organisation and optimisation of input control processes;
- Introduction/validation of LIMS.
- Higher education;
- Experience of at least 5 years as a manager in quality control in pharmaceutical production;
- Experience in managing a department of at least 35 people;
- Experience in managing laboratories: chemical and analytical, microbiological, biochemical;
- Experience in working with European contractors.