Key Account Manager (federal pharmacy chains)
- Determining the development strategy for key customers, drawing up annual business plans;
- Preparation of periodic sales forecasts, plans for pharmacy chain development and brand promotion in a format agreed with product managers;
- Managing sales and customer development in the entrusted territory;
- Organisation and control over the effective targeted use of budgets aimed at distribution development and sales growth;
- Receiving reports and analysing sales at pharmacy chains;
- Analysis of results and activities of competitors in pharmacy chains;
- Higher education;
- At least 2 years of experience in the pharmacy channel (including pharmacy chains) as Key Account Manager;
- Strong analytical skills, logical thinking, good negotiation skills at various levels.
- High performance, resilience to stress and strong leadership skills.