Labelling supervisor LP (warehouse)
- Control and verification of warehouse operations in terms of the Labelling process:
- Control of the receipt of goods at the pharmaceutical warehouse;
- Control of the assembly of goods at the pharmaceutical warehouse when they are shipped to the customer;
- Checking the status of the goods in the Labelling System (FGIS MDLP);
- Check of goods in the accounting system SAP, CTT (Check Track&Trace);
- Optimisation of warehouse operations in connection with the introduction of the Medicines Labelling system.
- Higher \ vocational secondary education;
- 2 years of experience in warehousing operations;
- Knowledge of basic warehouse operations, procedures;
- Ability to work with ERP systems (SAP, 1C);
- Knowledge of English (basic level).