- Formation of forecast of expenses and revenues from agreements with pharmacy chains
- Preparation and presentation of Ad-hoc financial models to assess the effectiveness of contracts with pharmacy chains.
- Risk assessment and modelling
- Participation in the development/modernisation of platforms that accumulate the main components of cooperation with pharmacy chains - this involves cross-functional interaction with IT, Business Intelligence and external integrator companies.
- Modernisation of budgeting/forecasting of expenses and revenues of pharmacy chains
Our ideal candidate:
- Can work in standard Microsoft Office software, ERP, OLAP cubes, Optimacros, Pyrus.
- Has worked as an analyst for 5 years (preferably at Pharma);
- Has successful experience in analytical support of the network part of the business (building models, calculators, bonus calculation, etc.).
- Has experience of successful project work
- Higher education (preferably mathematical/economic/financial);
- Advanced Excel user (preferably VBA knowledge);
- Advanced skills in report visualisation and presentation preparation;
- Stress-resistant and results-oriented in teamwork;
- Master of English - at least Upper-intermediate