Leading engineer-technologist of documentation support group
- Development and implementation of normative documentation (hereinafter referred to as "PD") related to the production technology (technological instructions for all operations related to the production of products, operation and maintenance of equipment, acceptance, storage by tempering of raw and packaging materials, intermediate products, finished products, control of the technological process in its different points).
- Introduction of changes in the technological documentation in connection with the adjustment of technological processes and changes in the ND
- Development of rates of consumption of raw materials, TEPs for drugs planned for release
- Analysis of work of supervised productions
- Consulting departments on production technology problems
- Higher education (biotechnology, pharmacy, chemistry, technical specialties).
- Experience in sterile pharmaceutical production
- Ability to work with PD
- Have skills in the development and execution of technological documentation
- Knowledge of legal acts on HSE, industrial sanitation, fire safety
- Software usage skills: spreadsheets, text editor, Internet, reference and information systems
- Possession of AztoCas is welcome
- English proficiency from