- Organization and supervision of the process of technology transfer to the production site of the enterprise.
- Development of technological regulations for preparations (injection solutions, concentrates, lyophilizers)
- Development of norms of raw materials and materials costs
- Calculation of technical and economic indicators
- Participation in validation works
- sterile forms experience
- Experience with liquid dosage forms (solutions, concentrates, lyophilizers)
- Higher education (chemistry, biology, pharmacy, biotechnology)
- Knowledge of the capabilities of equipment, technological process and regulatory documents that define the requirements for the process
- URS development skills
- Ability to analyze materials from developers on new projects (PD analysis; technical, technological documents).
- Ability to assess the feasibility of transferring technology to existing production lines
- Preparation of documents on the need for additional equipment, tooling, raw materials and materials for technology transfer.
- Preparation of input data for cost calculation
- Organization of technology transfer at the plant site
- Preparation of reporting documentation and documentation for the registration dossier
- Confident PC ownership: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Internet, reference and information systems; preferably knowledge of design and drawing programs (AutoCad and/or Compass).
- Knowledge of English at the level of reading technical documentation
- Experience of participation in validation works (knowledge of the main stages of validation)
- power supply
- compensation for rent an apartment for nonresidents
- staff position due to production expansion
- opportunity to develop into a leading Russian pharmaceutical company