Power BI (Finance) analyst
- Monthly deciphering by detail and synthesizing the various components of financial/management reporting for the actual period of time into a "whole" - the result is an aggregated commercial P&L, detailed to SKU/Brands/Segments level;
- Monthly preparation of financial forecast until the end of the year;
- Leadership in budget preparation;
- Continuous master data support;
- Visualisation (support and development) of analytical information, including in Power BI;
- Preparation of presentations for various reviews, including the Board of Directors;
- Ad-hoc analytics (e.g. (i) to evaluate the effect of the launch of TV advertising under the 'X' brand, (ii) to evaluate the impact of cost changes for production reasons on the Company's profit);
- Project work, both participation and leadership (e.g. development and integration of the budget planning platform).
- You have 2 years of experience as an analyst;
- You have a higher education (preferably in mathematics);
- You are an advanced user of Excel (preferably VBA knowledge) and Power BI;
- You have a basic knowledge of SQL;
- You have developed skills in visualisation of reports and preparation of presentations;
- Your level of English is at least Upper-intermediate - as you will interact with representatives from headquarters;
- If you have econometric analysis skills (preferably).