Process Engineer (R&D)
- Development of a technological process for obtaining solid forms of medicines (tablets, capsules);
- Introduction of innovative technological approaches and processes for obtaining solid forms of medicines (extrusion, melt granulation, sorption);
- Studying the stability of semiconducts and finished medicines;
- Application of modern methods of organisation and processing of analysis data;
- Preparation of technological documentation for the registration dossier, technological instructions, regulations, route maps (protocols) per series;
- Participation in the processes of introducing technologies at the production site and their scaling with the appropriate documentation.
- Experience in a similar position from 3 years in pharmaceutical development;
- Experience in pharmaceutical production in the R&D department;
- Preferably experience in development using innovative approaches. \.
- Free possession, operation and maintenance of basic laboratory process equipment used in the production of solid dosage forms;
- Independent planning and execution of experimental loadings;
- Correct maintenance of records and preparation of reporting documentation;
- Ability to read and translate technical and specialised literature.