Salary and Personnel Accountant
- Occupational Health and Safety (40 people)
- Preparation, issuance of certificates to employees
- Settlements with corporate NPF
- Maintaining personnel records (hiring, firing, staff movements, etc.).
- Preparation and submission of salary reports
- Maintaining a VHI contract (drawing up/stressing policies, cooperating with an insurance company)
- Accounting for corporate leasing cars (orders to assign/assign a car to an employee, etc.).
- Registration, issuance, accounting of corporate SIM cards to employees
- Conducting fixed assets and executing relevant documents (2-3 operating systems per month)
- Carrying out the Customs Cargo Declaration on import/export and execution of the package of documents (service notes, CMR, write-off certificates, etc.) - 3-4 Customs Cargo Declaration per month.
- Request and verification of reconciliation acts with several counterparties during preparation of quarterly reports
- Participation in the corporate closing of the month, assistance in preparing corporate reports
- Higher education
- Experience of work in RCD, 1C 8.2. or 8.3.
- English language - intermediate
- Formal employment with the company
- Competitive white wage
- Mobile communication
- Power Compensation
- Corporate pension program