- Conducting tenders
- marketing research
- contract conclusion
- price coordination
- vendor pool management
- project cost optimization negotiations
- regular internal reporting on key indicators and their control
- involvement in projects of other departments
- communication with colleagues from headquarters and management (appropriate English is mandatory).
The candidate is expected to be responsible, proactive, able and willing to do analytical work and communicate with a large number of internal customers.
- Higher education, preferably economic;
- experience in procurement (preferably foreign FMCG, pharmaceutical companies) from three years in the categories of marketing (*consulting, administrative procurement; IT procurement as an advantage).
- close cooperation with an internal customer;
- knowledge of English (at least);
- PC skills: MS Office, PowerPoint, 1C (knowledge of SAP P2P or any other procurement control system and electronic bidding advantage).
- Annual Annual bonus
- Corporate Communications
- The opportunity to gain experience in a leading European pharmaceutical company
- (Decree rate is approximately 1.5 years-start end of October 2020)!