FOR CANDIDATES WITH FLUENT RUSSIAN
- operation and maintenance of process equipment;
- conducting the process in accordance with standard operating procedures;
- cleaning of process equipment, auxiliary equipment and premises;
- maintenance of production documentation during the technological process;
- performing internal product quality control;
- observance of rules and norms of personal hygiene, industrial sanitation, labour protection and internal labour regulations.
- higher, secondary/technical/technological education;
- experience in pharmaceutical production is an advantage;
- learning ability, discipline, performance, responsibility.
Terms and Conditions:
- registration under the Russian Federation Labour Code (fixed-term agreement);
- work schedule 5-2 (shifts morning, evening, night);
- payment for food, transport to production.
Please send your CV to email@example.com