Regional Key Account Manager
- Development and maintenance of relationships with key clients of the oil refining sector in the Omsk region.
- Together with the heads of sales departments of other areas, the creation and implementation of a sales plan in order to develop business with enterprises of key customers.
- Supervise the work of regional sales managers, sales support functions, and industry experts in order to effectively implement the sales strategy and plan.
- Assistance and active participation in the creation of solutions and landmark technical and commercial proposals for key customers.
- Increase in sales turnover.
- Work on increasing loyalty from key customers.
- Constantly keep in touch with the heads of enterprises of the main clients in the cluster.
- Monitoring and analysis of the market of competitors in the region.
- Interaction with marketing.
- Preparation of reports on the work performed, work with a database on a successfully completed project for key clients.
- Application of various internal sales tools.
- Education: engineering.
- Work experience: more than 5 years with a process control system in oil and gas.
- Strategic planning for further implementation.
- Focus on results.
- Show leadership qualities and teamwork.
- English - upper-intermediate.
- Customer focus.
- High level of responsibility.
- Work in a large international American company.
- Trainings and seminars in Europe and the USA.
- Developed corporate culture.
- Competitive (white) salary.
- Package: VHI, corporate mobile communications, food compensation.
- Annual bonus.
- Location - Omsk.