- Administration of IT equipment (network equipment, mobile and office telephony, computers, servers, software);
- Technical support of users.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008 operating systems;
- Knowledge of TCP / IP networks;
- Knowledge of LAN and WAN technologies, including wireless access points, dial-up and PBX.
- English language is at least Upper-Intermediate;
- Proactivity, ability to work with large volume of tasks.
- Registration of the Russian Federation Customs Code;
- Schedule of work: Mn-Pt from 9:00 to 18:00 (in pt to 17:00);
- Compensation for lunches;
- Work in an international company.