- Executes plan and sales strategy around the region of responsibility .
- Individual Sales and sales through distributors.
- Executes annual, quarterly and monthly budgets.
- Studies customer demands, products market, supports customers with all the necessary information.
- Develops a Company image and standards in market environment.
- Takes an active part in trainings organized by Company for its customers, sales people and distributors, takes a leading role in involvement.
- Organizes preparation and concluding contracts with new clients, update contracts with old customers if necessary.
- Managers business relations with customers in all the aspects.
- Solves issues concerning sales, manufacturing and delivering ready goods for customers within his area.
- Files the sales history on every customer within his region.
- Find and collect information about new potential customers in the region.
- Find ways to build strong relations with them.
- Knowledge, Skills & Experience from metalworking, woodworking or metal processing.
- English is a plus.
- Plans visits, trips, communications with customers, 4 days from 5 is on the road.
- Has skills to sell technically complicated product, organize sales in a complicated standard environment.
- Skills in selling machine tools equipment or consumables is a big advantage.
- Ready for business trips around the region (often).
- Accommodated in the region of responsibility.
- Demonstrating exceptional service to both internal and external customers giving high priority to understanding and satisfying the customer.
- Demonstrates a continuous drive to achieve superior results and takes responsibility for those results.
- Has the ability to collaborate effectively with others to achieve common goals.
- Takes action that is well-reasoned, which represents the best interest of the business.
- Work in an international (industry leader) company.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual bonus.
- Report to Sales Director.
- KPI from sales budget: monthly-quarterly-annual.
- Location: Penza/Saransk.