1. Coverage and capacity Planning, LTE or UMTS/GSM radio networks applying professional HW and SW
2. Dimensioning, nominal and detailed planning for roll-out or modernization of radio network of base stations based on site survey results, customer's traffic profiles and network statistics (if available), incl. preparation of databuilds with radio parameters for BTS integration, schemes for connection of radio modules with antenna and feeder cables and site antenna configuration, preparation of radio network planning reports (with calculation results, coverage plots for cluster of planning, site configurations)
3. Dimensioning and planning of radio controllers for network integration (in a separate role), preparation of databuilds with parameters for FBSC/RNC/mcBSC/mcRNC integration.
For RAN NPO Engineer execution and quality delivery, the Service Supplier should preferably ensure that the required competences are present, namely:
1. Deep knowledge at one of the following technologies: GSM, UMTS LTE.
2. Basic knowledge of TCP/IP protocol stack and understanding of OSI model.
3. Experience with Nokia-proprietary platforms (FlexiFlat radio Base Stations,SRAN Base Stations, DX200/IPA 2800/MC controllers) is strongly desirable.
- Service delivery within SLA
- Escalation to next level
- Update 4booking tool
- SPOC in shifts
- Maintain and Update documentation in specific pages