Corporate Data Model Architect
- Analysis of documentation for the construction of integrated data;
- Development of test cases / test scenarios;
- Conducting functional, integration, regression testing and fixing results in specialized systems;
- Localisation of functional defects, documentation of detected defects and control of their elimination;
- Active interaction with analysts and developers to resolve tasks;
- Preparation of test scenarios for further automation;
- Participation in the development of automated tests;
- Development of approaches to testing and participation in the development of methods;
- Expert level in data modelling.
- Experience in the practical use of modelling tools (Erwin Data modeler, PowerDesigner, Oracle SQL Developer Data Modeler, etc.).
- Knowledge of the design methodology and technology for implementing the ESS/CD data path in all its sections (including data integration and NIS unification).
- Knowledge of the approaches used in the design of these source system models
- Knowledge of the principles and methods of flexible development of Agile
- Knowledge of banking processes, products, subject areas of accounting or risk management
- English - at the level of reading technical documentation, conducting business correspondence.
- SQL - expert level.
- Experience in creating data warehouses
- Experience with flexible development tools: Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, BitBucket
- Experience in using Informatica, Ab-Initio, Hadoop (HDFS, Hive, Impala, Spark, HBase, Kafka) software platforms