Required work experience: 1-3 years
- The analysis of existing objects “AS IS” models (analysis of objects of schemes / bases of various departments of the bank).
- Analysis of data from existing Warehouses, development of recommendations for optimizing their storage (identification of business takes, non-optimal structures, etc.)
- Building a new Warehouse model that includes and integrates all available business data from various Warehouses.
- The work is carried out in the context of business areas (loans to individuals, deposits, CRM, Risks, etc.)
- Building ERWin diagrams of the model and / or its description in Excel format.
- Communication with business units owning data.
- Experience with DWH from 3 years in the role of analyst, systems analyst. Experience in large projects is desirable.
- Understanding the DWH architecture, typical Repository layers.
- Understanding the principles of modeling: logical and physical models. Practical experience in data modeling. Experience in ERWin is desirable.
- Strong knowledge of SQL.
- Experience in data analysis, identifying relationships between data and business interpretation of data.
- Experience in developing Source-to-target (description of mapping) for ETL is desirable.
- Experience in the development of those. documentation.
- Strong analytical skills and communication skills.
- Extremely desirable experience in projects in the banking or financial sector.
- Employment under the Labor Code of the Russian Federation
- Remote work format possible