Required work experience: 1-3 years
You will have tasks such as:
- Development of architectural solutions for managing business processes;
- Development of technical projects (data model, business objects, interface);
- Develop system modules in accordance with the specifications;
- Eliminate software bugs;
- Check the code;
- In the future, managing a development team.
- Experience in developing web applications;
- Intimate familiarity with BPMN, other designations for visual descriptions of processes;
- Knowledge of .NET and / or Java;
- Possession of a flexible programming methodology (Scrum);
- Knowledge of English at a level above average or above will be a plus;
- Higher education in the field of information technology is welcome;
- Experience in industrial software development will be a big plus;
- Creative approach to solving problems.
What do you get:
- Participation in a large complex business project (to increase efficiency and value) and make an impact;
- Work with new modern technologies and systems;
- Work in an international complex business environment with career opportunities;
- Worthy RFP (discussed with each individually);
Important: this vacancy implies relocation to Krasnodar, Moscow or Minsk.