Developer of ETL
- Design and development of ETL streams;
- Creation of streams of loading dependencies;
- Formation of development standards together with the architect;
- Interaction with developers on the part of the contractor;
- Implementation of online quality checks of downloaded data;
- Testing architectural hypotheses in practice;
- Working out suggestions on the choice of tools for the most effective implementation.
- Higher education техническое\математическое;
- Experience working on data warehouse projects as an ETL developer or architect (obligatory);
- Experience of work with one of industrial DBMS: Oracle, TeraData, Greenplum (obligatory);
- Ability to write complex SQL queries (obligatory);
- Experience in optimizing ETL threads;
- Experience in building load dependencies;
- Experience in implementing reused procedures: Data Integration, Formation of Business and Technical History, Formation of Surrogate Keys and so on;
- Experience of working with the following tools: Hadoop, HBase, Spark, Apache NiFi, Impala, Kudu, Kafka, Solr, ElasticSearch (preferably);
- Knowledge of Java (preferably);
- Conversational English (preferred).
- Registration in accordance with the RF Labor Code;
- Project work for a period of one year with the possibility of extending the employment relationship.