Required work experience: 3–6 years
- Gathering a project team and planning its work;
- Ensuring traffic control according to plans and project implementation on time;
- Maintaining the entire organizational and administrative part;
- Control over the formation of TK for the development of a prototype;
- Asset support;
- Ensuring the availability of adequate leads in venture ventures;
- Drawing up a plan for a deal with venture and controlling the movement on it;
- Organization of regular reporting on the status of venture;
- Maintenance of all internal processes of the RM group.
- Experience in launching projects from scratch in the role of PM (experience in creating mobile applications or experience in launching your startup will be a big plus)
- Higher education;
- Ability to think on a scale of at least one year / end result of the project;
- Strategic thinking;
- Ability to comply with deadlines;
- Analytical mind.
- Work in a modern office in the center of St. Petersburg (relocation to Kirp is possible);
- Official employment;
- Help with moving (if necessary);
- The opportunity to get a share of the company;
- Cool corporate events;
- A young, cheerful and friendly staff;
- Salaries are discussed based on interviews with successful candidates.