Head of Customer Service Center User Support Department
- It manages the department, sets and distributes tasks to the department employees, controls their performance (planning, operative management of employees).
- Identifies possible incidents and analyzes their causes;
- Initiates employee training, creates and organizes training sessions. Forms the strategy of team development.
- Carries out consideration of complaints, claims, complex and non-standard user cases, takes measures to prevent and eliminate conflict situations, finds out the causes of occurrence and initiates changes in processes to prevent repeated complaints;
- Control the timeliness of processing channels/directions in accordance with the established targeting. Carries out the analysis of reasons in case of not timely processing and develops measures aimed at eliminating these reasons.
- Provides the necessary level of user service quality according to the established requirements;
- Analyzes all indicators of the department and employees on a regular basis and initiates measures aimed at improving the indicators.
- Provides detailed feedback to Group Leaders and Supervisors, systematizes and analyzes information for decision making.
- Ability to organize the work of the team from 100 people
- Focus on employee development;
- Analytical skills;
- Thinking system and structural approach;
- Customer centricity .
- Effective communications
- Determination, sociability, systemic view of things
- Higher professional education
- Experience in managing a team of 100 people, desire and proven ability to develop the team, the ability to make tough decisions.
- People management - a key skill (training, coaching, adaptation), the ability to express thoughts in a structured way, logic and systematic thinking.
- Salary + Quarterly bonus 20%
- Mobile Compensation
- Working in a stable and growing large company
- Schedule 5/2
- Registration according to the RF Labor Code