IT-specialist of technical support of users/System administrator (Svetogorsk)
What awaits you?
- Practical work in the user support group, ServiceDesk; Studying the basic principles and processes of working with user requests;
- Practical work as a member of Telecom group; Review of network infrastructure, line of used equipment and basic principles of work;
- Practical work as a member of the application support group. Overview of the list of available applications in the group support, methods of solving regular problems;
- Active involvement in regional technical support group activities; Study of the fleet of serviced devices, procedures and instructions. Tikhvin, Svetogorsk;
- Execute Regional Support Team requests, support computers, smartphones, radio devices, printers, network devices and other IT equipment on a daily basis;
- Management and recovery of computers, smartphones, radio devices, printers, network devices and other IT equipment on a daily basis;
- Link to Layer 2 and 3 IT support groups;
- Operations to support the continuity of technological processes using supported IT equipment;
- Commands related to the support of remote sites.
- Coordination of works and deliveries with third parties, drawing up and coordination of specifications for purchasing materials, equipment and services, creation and control of requests for materials, equipment and services.
- Maintaining documentation, including inventory, tracking applications and project work.
- Use of standard corporate IT tools and tools such as MyHelp, Sevice Desk Manager, USMT, ITRS Desktop, CyberArc, etc. in the work.
- Ensuring that the established key performance indicators of компании\отдела are met on a personal level.
- Developing plans and procedures within the area of responsibility
- Performing work within the framework of глобальных\локальных projects affecting the IT infrastructure and IT systems in use
- Higher technical education in ИТ\АСУ.
- Developed technical knowledge;
- Leadership qualities
- Developed communication skills;
- Customer centricity;
- Aim for results;
- Catching on the fly, listening;
- English at Pre-Intermediate level and above;
- 100% mobility, willingness to move to a permanent residence and Svetogorsk
- Preferably with an internship/practiceship experience in the specialty