Required work experience: 3–6 years
- IT equipment administration (network equipment, mobile and office telephony, computers, servers, software);
- Technical user support.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008 operating systems;
- Knowledge of TCP / IP networks;
- Knowledge of local and global network technologies, including wireless access points, dial-up communications and automatic telephone exchanges.
- English is not lower than Upper-Intermediate;
- Proactivity, ability to work with a large volume of tasks.
- Registration according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Schedule: Mon-Fri from 9:00 to 18:00 (Fri until 17:00);
- Lunch compensation;
- Work in an international company.