IT User Support Specialist/System Administrator
- Practical work in the user support group, ServiceDesk; Study of the basic principles and processes of working with user requests;
- Practical work as a member of the Telecom group; Review of the network infrastructure, the range of equipment used and the basic principles of operation;
- Practical work as a member of the application support group. Review of the list of available applications in the group support, methods of solving regular problems;
- Active involvement in regional technical support group activities; Review of the fleet of serviced devices, procedures and instructions. Location for studying applications and devices in support - Tikhvin, Svetogorsk;
- Implementation of requests from the Regional Support Team, support for the performance of computers, smartphones, radio devices, printers, network devices and other IT equipment on a daily basis;
- Management and recovery of computers, smartphones, radio devices, printers, network devices and other IT equipment on a daily basis;
- Link to IT support teams Level 2 and 3;
- Operations to support process continuity using supported IT equipment;
- Support missions related to remote sites.
- Work and supply coordination with third parties, drawing up and coordinating specifications for the purchase of materials, equipment and services, creating and monitoring requests for materials, equipment and services.
- Maintaining documentation, including inventory, tracking applications and project work.
- Use of standard corporate IT tools and facilities such as MyHelp, Sevice Desk Manager, USMT, ITRS Desktop, CyberArc, etc. in the work.
- Ensuring that the established key performance indicators of компании\отдела are met on a personal level
- Development of plans and procedures within the area of responsibility
- Execution of works within the framework of глобальных\локальных projects affecting the IT infrastructure and IT systems in use
- Higher technical education in the field ИТ\АСУ.
- Developed technical knowledge;
- Leadership qualities
- Developed communication skills;
- Customer focus;
- Focus on results;
- Catching on the fly, listening skills;
- English at Pre-Intermediate level and above;
- 100% mobility, willingness to move to permanent residence and Svetogorsk
- Preferably with an internship/practiceship experience in the profession