- Gathering the project team and planning its work;
- Ensuring traffic control according to plans and project implementation on time;
- Maintaining the entire organizational and administrative part;
- Control over the formation of technical specifications for the development of a prototype;
- Asset support;
- Ensuring the availability of adequate leads to venture at the entrance;
- Drawing up a plan for a deal with a venture capital and monitoring the movement on it;
- Organization of regular reporting on the status of the venture;
- Maintenance of all internal processes of the RM group.
- Experience in starting projects from scratch as a PM (experience in creating mobile applications or experience in launching your own startup will be a big plus)
- Higher education;
- Ability to think on a scale of at least one year / final result of the project;
- Strategic thinking;
- Ability to keep deadlines;
- Analytical mind.
- Work in a modern office in the center of St. Petersburg (relocation to Kirp is possible);
- Official employment;
- Moving assistance (if necessary);
- An opportunity to receive a share of the company's shares;
- Cool corporate events;
- Young, cheerful and friendly team;
- Salary is discussed based on the results of interviews with successful candidates.