Senior Brand Manager
- Developing a marketing strategy and managing all marketing activities related to the brand
- Increasing popularity of the service on the Internet, increasing the audience of the service, sales and the number of installations of the application
- Implementation of the brand platform with the help of an identity and communication strategy
- Guide the creation of large special projects and priority custom shopping tools for the service together with the product team from scratch.
- Close interaction with different market segments, building a unique trade offer based on them in close cooperation with the product team
- Conducting image studies of a service, audience or product and applying the results in practice
- Creation of creativity in cooperation with a communications agency
- Creation of an architecture for advertising campaigns together with a team of marketing activations
- Implementation of media and performance campaigns using the resource of the marketing team
- Management of advertising budgets and evaluation of their implementation efficiency
- Close interaction as a customer with all members of the marketing team: performance, media procurement, planning and implementation of marketing campaigns, as well as close interaction with specialists in PR, product and logistics, analysts, designers, copywriters, colleagues from the category service and commercial department.
- Similar experience from 5 years
- We welcome 3 years of experience in e-commerce, IT, retail or on the side of the agency with a client from these industries.
- Experience in working with contractor agencies that help achieve goals
- An understanding of how 360-degree advertising campaigns are built and an in-depth knowledge of several promotion channels
- Experience in using market data and websites to create breakthrough marketing ideas
- English at a level no lower than Upper Intermediate