- Participating in the construction and development of the data warehouse as a senior/lead analyst;
- Interacting with business units in the process of analysis and identification of requirements. Formalization and decomposition of tasks;
- Interaction with development/testing team, analytical support of development and testing process;
- Development of prototypes for data quality assessment and subsequent implementation of industrial solutions 5. Data model design for detailed storage layer and shop windows;
- Profiling and analysis of data from source systems.
- Preparation of algorithms for data transformation from the source model to the target storage model, elaboration of rules for homogeneous data integration;
- Development of technical documentation describing algorithms for transforming/converting data from source systems into a data warehouse model;
- Development of algorithms for obtaining computational attributes;
- Filling the Business-Glossary with the terms of subject areas;
- Participation in testing and acceptance of ready-made functionality.
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a system analyst for data warehouses;
- Experience in designing a logical data model;
- Experience in developing technical documentation (FSD, BRD, TOR, S2T);
- Solid knowledge of SQL at the level of complex queries, experience in developing mappings, understanding of ETL principles; experience in preparing ad-hoc data queries in the database ;
- Knowledge of banking processes, products, accounting subject areas or risk management;
- Conversational English (preferably).
- Registration in accordance with the Labour Code of the Russian Federation
- Project work for a period of one year with the possibility of extending the employment relationship