Accountant for the "Reconciliation reports" sector
FOR CANDIDATES WITH FLUENT RUSSIAN
- Checking the originals of primary documents and checking the completeness of supporting documents for compliance with the requirements of accounting and tax accounting (acts, commodity bills of lading, invoices, etc.).
- Reconciliation of financial applications in the EDI system. Verification and approval of the primary documents in the EDI system for compliance with the requirements of accounting and tax accounting (acts, commodity invoices, invoices, etc.) during the absence of an accountant in the "settlements with suppliers" area.
- Timely execution of documents with SAP system in accordance with internal procedures and requirements of accounting and tax accounting.
- Accrual and recording of reserves for expenses in the management accounting under the supervision of the direct supervisor.
- Quarterly reconciliation with suppliers, timely request for missing documents from responsible persons.
- Verification of invoices and correctness of data entry into SAP for the formation of the Purchase Book.
- Compliance with internal control procedures in force in the Company, acting in accordance with internal procedures.
- Participates in the implementation and testing of new programs necessary for the operation of accounting.
- Performs month closing operations in a timely manner, provides analytical reports required to perform timely and correct month, quarter, year closing procedures in accordance with the closing calendar.
- Provides documents and reports required for tax audits
- Preparation of registers of primary documents and archiving of documents in its area of work.
- Preparation and provision of copies of documents during internal and external audits
- Execution of the orders of the immediate superior related to the tasks of the department.
- Replacement of accountants at various sites during their absence.
- Updating and revision of SAP instructions, writing instructions for the section "settlements with suppliers".
- Work experience from year to year
- SAP software knowledge
- Good knowledge of the sector
- Experience with verification acts
Terms and Conditions:
- Territorially - Slavyansky boulevard m.st.
- Work schedule - 5/2, 9-18
- Formal employment (maternity position)
- Competitive white wage