FOR CANDIDATES WITH FLUENT RUSSIAN
Our client - a large pharmaceutical company, which is one of the TOP-5 Russian manufacturers - is looking for a person to head the technical support and infrastructure department.
- Manage the IT infrastructure and support teams.
- Plan for team development, motivation and support
- Control the provision of appropriate support and resources by the IT infrastructure team to other IT groups
- Develop and maintain business relationships with other IT managers
- Manage and support IT infrastructure (servers, databases, LAN/WAN, telephony)
- Control internal IT audit, plan updates in accordance with the budget
- Manage IT assets (asset accounting, life cycle management)
- Manage software licenses
- Monitor and manage supplier relationships
- Plan and execute IT budget
- Manage IT infrastructure projects
- Take an active part in developing and maintaining SLAs, internal policies and procedures
- Plan and implement ServiceDesk as a single point of contact for all end-user support issues
- Participate in the procurement process
- Managerial experience in IT infrastructure management
- Strong organizational, communication, analytical and technical skills, ability to develop and maintain procedures, ability to effectively solve problems
- Experience in operating and/or deploying key Microsoft products (Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, Lync, SharePoint, SQL, PKI, System Center); WAN and LAN networks (switches, routers, firewalls from Cisco, Nortel / Avaya, Checkpoint, etc.); virtualization (VMWare or MS Hyper-V); VoIP technologies; storage equipment.
- Information security expertise
- Good knowledge of best practices in ITSM
- English at a level of confident written and oral proficiency will be an advantag
Please send your CV to Valentina.Filyaeva@antalrussia.com