- Driver-guard (readiness to stand up for defense in a critical situation, to use weapons in compliance with the requirements of the law);
- Regular household assistance (purchase of food, payment of bills, minor repairs, dry cleaning, assistance to housekeepers in cleaning).
- The presence of a license for weapons with a mandatory 6-digit;
- Experience as a personal driver in a / m executive class;
- B,C. Driver's license;
- It is desirable to have a foreign passport;
- Good knowledge of the city and region (ability to bypass traffic jams), trips to Finland are possible;
- Great driving experience;
- Good references from previous employers;
- Positive attitude and friendly attitude towards people;
- Driving Performance;
- Willingness to help;
- Ability to work in multi-tasking mode;
- Ability to keep orders confidential;
- Willingness to be a driver for a woman.
- Schedule: 2/2 from 8:00 to 20:00 (not standardized schedule is possible until 23:00-00:00);
- Opportunity for professional training and development;
- Prospects for career growth;
- Registration according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves.