- Reception and processing of incoming orders and requests from customers (import/export);
- Organisation of urgent international air, road and rail transport, including customs clearance through a broker;
- Searching for suppliers;
- Control of transport stages;
- Transport document flow.
- Higher education;
- From 3 years in international logistics as a logistician;
- Knowledge of the aviation, road, multimodal transport market;
- Understanding of the customs clearance process (export, import);
- Intermediate and above level of English.