Motor Vehicle Manager
- Comprehensive decision-making, initiation of actions.
- Management of a fleet of 250 vehicles;
- Communication with the management company;
- Conclusion of contracts, negotiation, control of fleet management service providers;
- Optimization of costs, fleet budgeting;
- Purchasing a fleet of vehicles;
- Regular updating of the corporate Fleet Management Policy;
- Formation of reports, preparation of business presentations.
- Experience of fleet management in large companies from 5 years;
- Fleet management from 300 cars;
- Experience in working with leasing;
- Experience in building a fleet management system;
- Solid knowledge of MS Office package;
- Full compliance with the RF Labor Code, competitive "white" salary;
- Comfortable, modern office;
- Annual bonus;
- Full-time in the office.