FOR CANDIDATES WITH FLUENT RUSSIAN
- Administrative support to the Director-General;
- Receiving calls and visitors;
- Ensuring the vital functions of the office;
- Document management, work with contracts;
- Organization of business trips / secondments of all company employees, visa support;
- Receipt, processing of incoming and outgoing correspondence;
- Interaction with the landlord, engineering and security services.
- Higher education;
- Administrative experience from 3 years;
- Fluent German and English at the secondary level.
- Higher education; Administrative experience from 3 years; Fluent German and English at the secondary level:
- Registration according to the Russian Labour Code, fully "white" salary;
- Decent income level: salary + bonuses;
- VHI, payment for mobile communications;
- Work schedule 5/2 from 9:00 to 18:00.