You will be responsible for digitizing the sales function of the global digital acceleration and automation program.
50% of the time: sales business analytics:
- Collecting sales data from various sources (ERP, CRM, EDI with distributors);
- Work with data;
- Consolidation, structuring, preparation of detailed sales analytics;
- Visualization of conducted analytics in Microsoft Power BI;
50% of the time: Project management on automation and sales function optimization.
- Management of a global project by Russia to upgrade SalesForce corporate CRM system together with the company's head office;
- Project management for automation of data exchange with distributors in SalesForce.
- Higher education: (marketing, economics, sociology, mathematics);
- Experience in administration of CRM systems (SalesForce, AMO CRM, TERRASOFT) is mandatory;
- Experience as a Business Analyst / Sales Analyst, CRM - analytics from 3 years;
- Knowledge of data visualization systems, preferably MS Power BI;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel - compulsory;
- Experience in writing SQL queries;
- Knowledge of English - at least upper-intermediate; additional knowledge of French will be a big plus;
- Attention, analytical mindset, a high level of self-organization, initiative, focus on results, activity!
- Formal employment;
- Fixed monthly salary, annual bonus on the evaluation of personal tasks;
- Work schedule: 5/2, from 9.00 to 18.00;
- Extended VHI package, travel compensation;
- Territorial location of the office: HAO