Business assistant to the Chief Executive Officer
- Analysis of current business processes, preparation of proposals for their optimisation, implementation and control over execution;
- Analysis of materials and analytical reports prepared by employees, verification of the correctness of data, adjustments with subsequent submission to the manager;
- On behalf of the General Director, coordination of certain issues with employees of structural subdivisions, control over implementation of instructions and instructions of the manager;
- Interaction with the customs broker;
- Work in the Bank-Client programme;
- Supervision of staff performance;
- Full administrative support of the manager, assistance in solving current organisational issues, participation in meetings, negotiations and business meetings;
- Travel arrangements for the manager: booking and purchase of air tickets/hotels/transfers.
- Fluent Turkish, English - on a conversational level;
- Understanding of import/export processes;
- Basic knowledge of accounting;
- Knowledge of Excel;
- Multi-tasking, stress tolerance, ability to solve tasks quickly and on time, punctuality.