Business assistant (with Turkish language skills)
- Analysis of current business processes, preparation of proposals for their optimisation, approval of adjustments, implementation and control over execution;
- Analysis of materials and analytical reports prepared by employees, verification of correctness of data, adjustments with subsequent submission to the manager;
- On behalf of the General Director, coordination of certain issues with employees of structural subdivisions, control over implementation of instructions and instructions of the manager;
- Work with a customs broker;
- Work with the Bank-Client programme;
- Preparation of regulations, instructions and other regulatory documents on behalf of the manager;
- Full administrative support of the manager, assistance in solving current organisational issues, participation in meetings, negotiations and business meetings;
- Travel arrangements for the manager: booking and purchase of air tickets/hotels/transfers.
- Turkish at a medium advanced level;
- Experience as a business assistant from 3 years;
- Knowledge of Excel;
- Multi-tasking, stress resistance, ability to solve tasks quickly and on time, punctuality.