Chemist-technologist (Quality Department)
- Participation in the launch of production from scratch;
- Development of process maps;
- Improvement of production processes and technology;
- Participate in the launch of new products;
- Quality control of incoming raw materials and finished products;
- Supervision of laboratory work;
- Claims handling.
- Higher chemical education;
- Experience in a similar role in a production company (paints, industrial floors, epoxy formulations will be an advantage);
- Experience in color selection based on tinting pastes (preferably);
- Experience in laboratory (development laboratory and/or quality control) for at least 5 years;
- English at Upper-Intermediate level (preferably);
- High level of self-organization, responsible approach to work.
The company offers a decent salary and compensation package, opportunities for professional development and growth.