Chief engineer of elevators
- Control of elevator engineering services and process control rules.
- Development of prospective plans for the development of production elevators and other grain storage and processing facilities at agricultural enterprises (introduction of new equipment, technical re-equipment of production, etc.).
- Control over the development of investment projects, DDP and capital repair plans for equipment, buildings and structures, technical re-equipment and non-alternative elevator projects.
- Development of measures to reduce production costs (material, labour, financial) in order to increase productivity and competitiveness of the services provided.
- Control over compliance with the prescriptions of the State Supervisory Authorities (Rostekhnadzor, Emergencies Ministry, Rospotrebnadzor, Energy Supervision, etc.).
- Organisation of work of commissions to check the readiness of material and technical base of production elevators and other places of storage and processing of grain for acceptance of new harvest grain.
- Control of technological discipline, rules and regulations on health, safety and fire safety.
- Development, collection and analysis of information on reporting from companies.
- Higher engineering education;
- At least 3 years of company experience, technical director, head of FTP, chief engineer;
- Knowledge of grain and oilseed storage technology;
- Basic knowledge of environmental legislation;
- Procedure for development and execution of documentation (including primary documentation), maintenance of DMS and projects on modernization and technical re-equipment of grain storage facilities;
- The procedure for concluding and executing economic and financial agreements;
- Rules and regulations on health, safety, industrial sanitation and fire protection;
- The rules and norms of IAD, work with contractors;
- Rules and norms of RosTekhnadzor, fire and other supervisory bodies
- Reliable PC user