- Defining technical policy and direction of technical development;
- General management of technical services (team of up to 40 employees);
- Ensuring effective uninterrupted operation of all types of equipment for continuous production;
- Development of programs on improvement and technical re-equipment of production (equipment, engineering communications);
- Management of projects on modernization and reconstruction of production;
- Management of the Chief Engineer Service Budget and Investment Budget;
- Improvement of efficiency of the system of equipment maintenance and repair;
- Provision of uninterrupted supply of heat and energy resources of the enterprise.
- Control over consumption of energy resources and increase efficiency of their use;
- Control over compliance with health, safety, industrial sanitation and fire safety standards and the requirements of supervising bodies.
- Interaction with supervising bodies, support of inspections;
- Improving the level of competence of the staff of technical services of the enterprise.
- Higher education (technical).
- Experience as a Chief Engineer or Technical Director at an industrial enterprise from 5 years.
- Successful experience in implementing automation systems, repair systems using modern methods.
- Skills in project management, business plan preparation.
- Skills of negotiating, ability to convince others.
- Responsible, proactive, with systematic thinking, purposeful, stress-resistant.
- Excellent management and teamwork skills.
- It is desirable to know English (for work with documentation).
The company offers a competitive compensation package, the opportunity to participate in complex and interesting projects.