Colouring area operator (paintwork)
- Carry out operative regulation of the production process in accordance with production programs, calendar plans, shift tasks and instructions using the means of computing, communications and communication;
- Exercise operational control over the progress of production, ensuring maximum utilization of production facilities, rhythmical and uninterrupted movement of raw materials;
- Identify production reserves to establish the most rational modes of operation of technological equipment, more complete and uniform loading of equipment and production areas, reducing the duration of the production cycle;
- Keep a log of the production shop operations, compile reports, reports and other technical documentation on the production process;
- Timely participation in relevant activities, trainings on labor protection; training in safe methods and techniques of work performance, first aid in case of accidents at work.
- Working with dangerous TMTs;
- Experience of at least 2 years;
- Preferably work experience in chemical production: automotive industry (coating), paint manufacturers, etc.
- The experience in repair service, ability to work with technics by hands is desirable.
- Decent level of compensation
- Registration according to the RF Labor Code
- Monthly bonus.