Deputy Chief Accountant for reporting
- Preparation and submission of tax reports on income tax, VAT, indirect taxes on the import of goods from the EEA countries, property tax, calculation of the amount of income paid to foreign organisations and withheld taxes, notification of controlled transactions; compliance with the reporting procedure and deadlines;
- Interaction with the Federal Tax Service within the framework of audits: receipt and processing of enquiries, preparation of answers and explanations; reconciliation of settlements with tax authorities, calculation and timely payment of taxes to the budget;
- Preparation of interim and annual financial statements;
- Monthly closure of a period in the accounting (in accordance with the Company's regulations), monitoring of compliance with the period closure schedule by accounting departments, and performing control procedures;
- Coordination of interaction with auditors during audits;
- Preparation and timely submission of reports to statistical authorities;
- Examination of economic contracts in order to minimise accounting and taxation risks.
We consider candidates with experience in accounting and tax reporting in large trading or manufacturing companies with foreign economic activity.
- Higher education, economic or accounting;
- Experience in independent preparation of financial, tax and statistical reports;
- Solid knowledge of accounting and tax legislation, PBU 18/2, accounting for import and export transactions, including those with EEU countries;
- Experience in maintaining separate VAT accounting;
- Experience as a chief accountant, deputy chief accountant, chief accountant for reporting - from 2 years in companies with 300 employees and revenues from 2 billion rubles, experience in accounting in wholesale trade with foreign economic activity;
- Management experience (at least 2-3 employees);
- Experience in working with the Federal Tax Service, submission of TKS reports;
- Advanced MS Excel user (functions, summary tables); MS AHARTA skills are an advantage;
- Readiness for business trips to Moscow (possible, once a quarter).