- Development and implementation of dry building mixtures recipes;
- Laboratory work (recipe adaptation, testing);
- Quality control of incoming raw materials;
- Correction of recipes composition, interaction with sales department;
- Support and advice to clients upon request.
- Higher chemical education (RhD will be an advantage);
- Experience in a similar position in the development of building mixtures;
- English at Intermediate level (preferably);
- High level of self-organization, responsible approach to work.
- The company offers a competitive compensation package and the opportunity to develop in an international company.