English-speaking financial controller
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly and annual financial statements in accordance with corporate standards, fact/plan analysis
- Control over correct management analytics in core business accounting operations
- Preparation of detailed sales reports on a regular basis
- Preparation of price lists in accordance with the pricing policy
- Preparation and planning of the company's budget, investments and their revision in accordance with corporate requirements and deadlines.
- Analysis of the profitability of business areas by market and customer level
- Control and introduction of statistical customer bonuses, plan/fact checks in cooperation with the credit controller
- Cash flow planning
- Contract management (suppliers) and checks on the solvency and trustworthiness of counterparties
- Participation in various projects of the Company, calculation and evaluation of the efficiency of such projects
- Collection and preparation of documentation on intra-group expenses, preparation of documentation on dividend payments to founders
- Control of intra-group settlements, calculation of license fees
- Support for the Accounting Department at various sites.
- Higher education: economic/accounting/financial; the ACCA DipIFR diploma will be an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS and RAS
- Free English
- Advanced MS Office user - Excel, Word, Power Point
- Experience in ERP systems (SAP knowledge will be an advantage)