Finance manager for international industial equipment company
- Lead the financial controlling and/or accounting department
- Ensure compliance with tax and statutory RAS (Russian Accounting Standards) legislation
- Ensure compliance with RAS, IFRS (German GAAP)
- Prepare annual budget and quarterly forecasts
- Prepare and report analysis of monthly, quarterly and annual business results
- Commentary on monthly & quarterly variances
- Accounts Receivable Monitoring and Cash Collection
- Cash Forecasting
- Prepare a set of other corporate reporting on a monthly basis
- Entering data in a corporate IDL reporting-tool
- Order and Project expenditure Control
- Prepare financial analysis as needed to support management in decision making process
- Ensure that the principals of the company's internal regulations are adhered to at all levels in the business
- Financial Analysis and Planning of the business
- Costs and Inventory Level Control
- Supporting the implementation of 1 C ERP module
- Supports General Manager
- Main point of Contact for SSI Corporate Controlling, Banks, Authorities, Advisors and Auditors
- Deep experience in 1C.
- Experience in 1C ERP module would be a plus.
- Verbal and written English fluent/advanced.
- University degree in Finance/Controlling with 5+ professional experience.
- Extensive knowledge in RAS and tax legislation.
- Extensive knowledge in IFRS.
- Knowledge of Internal Control Systems.
- Very good knowledge in MS Office.
- Very good command of Excel.
- Several years of Management and Leadership experience.
- Analytical skills and conceptual strength.
- Reliable and systematic work approach.
- Should be able to multitask and open to adapt to changing business requirements.