- Coordination and delivery of period closing, forecasting activities and related reports and analyses for the factory.
- Full and timely management information and performance measurement against KPI’s, financial targets (budget and forecast) and previous year result. Analyzing performance of factory, variations, trends and projections followed by recommendations.
- Support in/challenge to delivering budgets, targets and strategic plans.
- Provides financial and decision support for product sourcing decisions and supply chain development projects.
- Decision support for factory improvement projects for supply chain and commensal senior management: business cases preparations, savings/IRR calculations, COGS calculations.
- Calculates COGS per SKU by types of expenses and provide deviation analysis versus prior year, forecast, and budget.
- Calculates CAPEX projects, control and monitoring budgets of investments.
- University degree;
- Minimum 3 years of experience;
- English - Intermediate level
- Technical competencies:
- Knowledge of GAAP;
- Knowledge of Supply chain finance