Head of Health, Safety, Environment and Fire Protection
- Strategic planning of the department;
- Automation of old processes and introduction of new ones;
- Medical station management;
- Minimisation of accidents at work;
- Risk assessment and identification of bottlenecks;
- Conducting audits and timely corrective actions;
- Control of reporting with authorized occupational health and safety institutions.
- Higher professional education;
- Experience in leadership positions in a large company for 5+ years, with a large team;
- Business oriented, active, constructive, with a confident self-representation.