Health,Safety&Environment Specialist (HSE Specialist)
- Control over compliance with legal and regulatory acts on labor protection in the subdivisions of production sites, office;
- Organization of study of working conditions and risk assessment at work places, work on measurement of parameters of harmful production factors, certification and certification of work places and production equipment;
- Control of labor protection, health and environment protection procedures and their compliance with company standards and state legislation;
- Providing organizational assistance in the implementation of planned activities;
- Carrying out inspection, examination of technical condition of buildings, structures, equipment and workplaces;
- Developing measures to prevent accidents at work;
- Carry out communication with medical institutions, research and other organizations;
- Carrying out introductory briefings, training and verification of knowledge on labor protection of employees of the enterprise (offices), as well as audits;
- Carry out missions to production sites (within the Russian Federation).
- Availability of relevant work experience at harmful and hazardous production sites of various hazard classes (construction and chemical components and materials, household chemicals, cosmetics) is mandatory;
- Knowledge of English - not below the upper-intermediate level;
- Knowledge of systems of occupational and industrial safety standards; legislative and regulatory acts, methodological materials on occupational and industrial safety issues;
- Communicability, attentiveness, activity, ability to build a trusting relationship.
- Official registration according to the Labour Code of the Russian Federation;
- Decent salary level, annual bonus on the outcome of tasks;
- Extended VHI program;
- Provision of meals, corporate transport;
- Horizontal broad development in the future.